Zhongguo Remittance Pte Ltd is the first remittance company in Singapore, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore to provide remittance services. The company is currently looking for remittance associate to join our team. This is a permanent, full-time position with attractive incentives and various opportunities in developing new skills across departments. The employee should be comfortable working weekends and public holidays with a 5.5-day work week.
A remittance associate will perform duties of processing daily transactions using our computerized remittance system in an accurate and timely manner. He/she is expected to demonstrate professionalism while addressing customers’ enquiries, actively introduce company’s products and promote better remittance alternatives to the customers.
Roles and responsibilities
- Create remittance transactions and transfer funds accordingly
- Prepare and distribute clients and agents’ statement
- Communicate and negotiate with agents and banks
- Attend to clients’ enquiries in person or over the phone
- Promote remittance products and services
- Assist with company’s projects
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- At least SPM qualification and diploma holders. Relevant working experience will be an advantage.
- English and Chinese bilingual to communicate with English and Chinese speaking associates
- Proficient in Office Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and fast learner
- Comfortable working on weekend and public holidays
Fresh graduates may apply as training will be provided. Remuneration will commensurate with qualification and working experience. Interested applicant, please send in your cover letter and Resume in MS Word format with photo and state your current and expected salary to email@example.com.