Corporate Remit Guide
1. Fill Up Form
Provide all details in Chinese when remitting to China (CNY) or Taiwan (TWD) account. For remittance to other countries, provide all details in English.
Not sure how to fill up the form? Click here to view a sample.
2. Identification Documents
- Proof of employment and position
- Bizfile profile valid within 6 month from the date of remittance
- Proof of sole or combined ownership of over 25 percent of the company
- Bizfile profile valid within 6 months from the date of remittance
3. Supporting Documents
For remittance over SGD 20,000:
Provide bank or transfer statements, cheques or cashier’s order showing source of funds
For remittance over SGD 50,000:
Provide proof of purchasing or funding such as invoices or payment vouchers.
4. Visit our branch
Visit any of our branches with:
- Completed Remittance Form
- Identification documents
- Supporting documents (If remitting over SGD 20,000)
- ATM/Internet Banking Transfer to DBS Current Account 010-901917-0
- Cheque or cashier’s order made payable to Zhongguo Remittance Pte Ltd.
We are here to help you. Whenever you need it.