Terms and Conditions
Zhongguo Remittance Pte. Ltd. (Company registration 200612239R) (“Zhongguo Remittance”) is a company incorporated in Singapore, whose registered address is 1 Park Road, #02-K96, People’s Park Complex Singapore 059108 and holds a remittance licence issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (RA No. 01501).
By accessing and/or using the Platform and/or the Services, you accept and agree to be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access or use the Platform and/or the Services.
1.1. In these Terms, the following definitions shall apply unless the context does not permit such application:
“App” means the mobile application that is owned, controlled and provided by Zhongguo Remittance.
“Applicable Laws” means all laws, regulations, policies, guidelines, codes of practice, instructions or other instruments having the force of law in whatsoever form that any competent regulatory, governmental or judicial authorities may issue from time to time relating to the Services or otherwise.
“Application Information” has the meaning as set out in Clause 3.1.
“Beneficiary” means an individual or corporate entity who is nominated by a Registered Customer to receive funds via the Services.
“Business Day” means a day other than Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays in Singapore.
“Communication” shall have the meaning as set out in Clause 22.1.
“Converted Amount” means in respect of a Transaction, the amount in the specified foreign currency that is to be credited into a Beneficiary’s bank account, after converting the Remittance Amount based on the applicable Exchange Rate for the time being, subject to the relevant terms of any third party service which may apply to such transaction.
“Counter” means a physical place of business at any of the licensed locations operated by Zhongguo Remittance.
“Customers’ Account” shall have the meaning as set out in Clause 4.2.
“Exchange Rate” means the rate at which the Remittance Amount is converted into the Converted Amount.
“Operating Hours” shall have the meaning as set out in Clause 2.2.
“Registered Customer” means an individual or corporate entity whose registration application for the use of the Services has been accepted by Zhongguo Remittance and whom the provision of the Services has not been suspended or terminated for any reason whatsoever.
“Remittance Amount” means the amount in Singapore Dollars specified by a Registered Customer to be remitted to the relevant Beneficiary’s bank account when making a Transaction Request prior to any conversion of such amount.
“Services” means the remittance service provided by Zhongguo Remittance to a Registered Customer by means of the Website or the App, over a Counter, or through email instructions that enables a Registered Customer to remit funds to Beneficiaries in the manner and subject to these Terms.
“Transaction” means a remittance transaction using the Services through the Platform, over a Counter or through email instructions to transfer funds to a Beneficiary that is performed by Zhongguo Remittance at a Registered Customer’s request.
“Transaction Request” shall have the meaning as set out in Clause 4.1.
“Territory” means the list of countries designated as a participant country by Zhongguo Remittance from time to time.
“Website” means the website https://zhongguoremittance.com/.
1.2. Except to the extent that the context requires otherwise:
- the headings in these Terms do not have any legal effect nor shall they affect the construction of these Terms in any way.
- Reference to any gender include any other gender, the plural shall include the singular and bodies corporate shall include unincorporated bodies and (in each case) vice versa.
- The words “include” and “including” shall not be construed as having any limiting effect.
2. Use of Platform
2.1. The Platform consists of an Internet-based website and/or mobile-based application that enables Registered Customers to remit funds to Beneficiaries.
2.2. The Platform will generally be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from Monday to Sunday, or such time as may be published by Zhongguo Remittance (the “Operating Hours”). Zhongguo Remittance may vary the Operating Hours from time to time.
2.3. Notwithstanding the above, the availability of the Platform and the Operating Hours may be affected during any scheduled maintenance or as otherwise determined and notified by Zhongguo Remittance. The timeframe for remittance payout to the Beneficiary shall also be as determined by Zhongguo Remittance, subject to Applicable Laws.
3. Eligibility and Account Opening
3.1. The Platform and the Services are only available to you if you are a Registered Customer. To be a Registered Customer, you must provide all information required (including but not limited to identity verification documents, corporate documents and/or other information or documents which Zhongguo Remittance requests for) to Zhongguo Remittance in person at a Counter (the “Application Information”) and agree to these Terms. Zhongguo Remittance will take reasonable endeavours to protect the confidentiality of the Application Information and will only use the Application Information for the purposes of processing your registration application, performing credit risk, know-your-customer, anti-money laundering / countering the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT), financial and other relevant risk assessments and checks on you and for providing you with the Services. Zhongguo Remittance reserves the right to reject or accept any application at its sole discretion and Zhongguo Remittance shall not be obliged to disclose its reasons for any decision to reject an application.
3.2. When your registration has been verified and approved by Zhongguo Remittance, you will become a Registered Customer. All Registered Customers shall fully cooperate with Zhongguo Remittance (including providing all information as Zhongguo Remittance may request from time to time) to: (a) facilitate its on-boarding process with respect to the Registered Customer; (b) enable Zhongguo Remittance to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and other requirements (including but not limited to ‘know-your-client’, anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism laws, regulations and requirements); (c) and enable Zhongguo Remittance to comply with requests by any regulator and/or its obligations under these Terms, and/or any term and conditions applicable to the Platform and/or the Services.
3.3. As a Registered Customer, your account is not transferable and may not be assigned to any third party. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user account ID and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account whether or not actually or expressly authorised and/or used by you. You agree to immediately notify Zhongguo Remittance if any unauthorised third party has access to your user account ID or password or if there is any unauthorised use of your account or any breach of security known to you or if you have lost your user account ID and password.
3.4. You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and/or your company as described in the registration form(s) on the Platform or at the Counter; and (b) maintain and promptly update such registration data to keep it accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if Zhongguo Remittance suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Zhongguo Remittance reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform (or any part thereof).
4.1. Each request from a Registered Customer for the performance of a Transaction (“Transaction Request”) shall be submitted to Zhongguo Remittance in such manner and form and accompanied with such supporting documentation and information as Zhongguo Remittance may require. A Registered Customer may make a Transaction Request through the Platform, in person at the Counter, or through email instructions to Zhongguo Remittance.
4.2. The Registered Customer must make full payment of the Remittance Amount and all applicable prevailing fees (as may be imposed, stipulated, or modified from time to time by Zhongguo Remittance in its absolute discretion, and communicated to the Registered Customer in such form and manner as may be prescribed by Zhongguo Remittance) to Zhongguo Remittance at the Counter, through the Platform or through email instructions to Zhongguo Remittance’s bank account designated as a customers’ account (“Customers’ Account”) before any Transaction Request will be processed. Upon successful payment and once the Transaction Request is accepted and has been processed, a receipt will be issued to the Registered Customer either over the Counter or as an e-receipt through the Platform or through email. This receipt will include details, including but not limited to, the Remittance Amount, Exchange Rate and Converted Amount. Such receipt is not proof of a successful Transaction and shall not be treated as one.
4.3. Funds of the Registered Customer will be held on a commingled basis with funds of other Registered Customers in the Customers’ Account, and where the Customers’ Account is interest bearing, the Registered Customer acknowledges that Zhongguo Remittance shall not attempt to allocate any respective interest entitlement to any Registered Customer on an individual basis due to the constant fluctuations in the value of the commingled funds in such Customers’ Account, administrative difficulties and cost. The Registered Customer agrees to waive and relinquish in favour of Zhongguo Remittance any and all entitlement to interest accruing to the Registered Customer’s share of funds in such Customers’ Account.
4.4. The conversion of the Remittance Amount into the Converted Amount shall be performed at the prevailing Exchange Rate at the time the Transaction Request was made by the Registered Customer, as determined by Zhongguo Remittance in its absolute discretion.
4.5. The Registered Customer may make enquiries in relation to Zhongguo Remittance’s prevailing Exchange Rates through the Platform or over the Counter. Zhongguo Remittance does not make any representation or warranty to the Registered Customer that the exchange rate quoted will be the best available rate and/or that the exchange rate quoted will in fact be the Exchange Rate applied to the Registered Customer’s Transaction Request. Upon making the Transaction Request, the Registered Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the prevailing Exchange Rate as determined by Zhongguo Remittance in its absolute discretion to be applied to the Transaction Request and Zhongguo Remittance will not entertain any dispute or requests for refunds arising from the Exchange Rate.
4.6. The Registered Customer understands that in order for any Beneficiary to successfully receive funds via the Services, the Beneficiary must also be eligible to use relevant third party services in the relevant Territory, such as banking services. It is the Registered Customer’s sole responsibility to ensure that the intended Beneficiaries are eligible to do so, and comply with all applicable terms relating to such third party services.
4.7. The Registered Customer agrees that the continued provision of the Services by Zhongguo Remittance to the Registered Customer is subject to the following conditions:
- The Registered Customer shall use the Services solely for his personal remittance needs and in compliance with Applicable Laws, and may only register for and use the Services for the transfer of his own funds;
- The Registered Customer shall not use the Services on behalf of a third party or for any purpose or to any Beneficiary that is prohibited by any Applicable Laws;
- The Registered Customer shall provide Zhongguo Remittance with complete and accurate information relating to the Registered Customer himself and the Beneficiaries at the time of each Transaction Request, which includes providing Zhongguo Remittance with valid documentation issued by a competent governmental authority in order to verify the Registered Customer’s or any of the Beneficiaries’ identity.
- The Registered Customer shall pass all checks and verifications that Zhongguo Remittance may conduct from time to time, including such checks for AML/CFT and fraud;
- Each Beneficiary shall pass all checks and verifications that Zhongguo Remittance may conduct from time to time, including such checks for AML/CFT and fraud;
- Each Beneficiary shall comply with any terms and conditions imposed by any relevant third party (including banking service providers) for the use of such relevant third party service;
- The Registered Customer’s full payment of all applicable fees; and
- The fulfilment of any other requirements as Zhongguo Remittance may notify the Registered Customer from time to time in relation to the Services.
4.8. Without prejudice to any other rights of Zhongguo Remittance under these Terms, in the event any identification document submitted by the Registered Customer is expired or invalid, Zhongguo Remittance shall be entitled to suspend the Services. Further, may at its absolute discretion refuse to perform and/or complete any Transaction (including where the Registered Customer fails to fulfil any of the conditions set out in this Clause 4, in which case Zhongguo Remittance shall, subject to Applicable Laws, refund the amount which has been paid to Zhongguo Remittance (or part thereof) in respect of such Transaction to the Registered Customer in accordance with these Term.
4.9. Once the Transaction Request is accepted, it will be processed. The Beneficiary will be deemed to have received the funds once the Converted Amount is remitted into the Beneficiary’s bank account or collected in person by the Beneficiary, as the case may be.
4.10. If the Converted Amount cannot be remitted to the Beneficiary’s bank account for whatever reason whatsoever and howsoever arising within seven (7) Business Days of the date that Zhongguo Remittance receives the Remittance Amount from the Registered Customer, the Transaction Request shall be deemed to have failed. Zhongguo Remittance will notify the Registered Customer of such failure immediately, for the Registered Customer’s further instructions.
4.11. The Registered Customer may not amend, cancel or withdraw a submitted Transaction Request unless Zhongguo Remittance in its absolute discretion otherwise agrees in writing. Zhongguo Remittance shall not be liable to the Registered Customer if Zhongguo Remittance does not or is unable to stop or prevent the Transaction from going ahead.
4.12. The Registered Customer agrees that he bears sole responsibility for the use and safeguarding of his and his Beneficiaries’ personal information (including user account ID and password) when using the Services through the The Registered Customer further agrees that he is responsible for all Transaction Requests and shall exercise caution when transferring any Remittance Amount to unfamiliar Beneficiaries and be alert to the possibility of fraud.
4.13. In the absence of manifest error, the Registered Customer accepts that Zhongguo Remittance’s record of Transaction shall be final and conclusive and binding for all purposes.
4.14. Subject to Applicable Laws, Zhongguo Remittance may record any audio or telephone conversation with the Registered Customer and the Registered Customer agrees that such recordings shall be admissible in evidence in any proceedings and shall be binding on the Registered Customer.
5.1. Subject to Clause 5.3, Zhongguo Remittance shall refund the Remittance Amount or Converted Amount to the Registered Customer where any of the following situations occur:
- in the case of a completed Transaction, where the Registered Customer had provided Zhongguo Remittance with erroneous Beneficiary information, provided that the Registered Customer reported such error at the Counter or Platform as soon as the Registered Customer becomes aware of such error, and further provided that the Converted Amount has not been credited to the wrong Beneficiary’s bank account or collected in person by the Beneficiary, as the case may be; or
- where Zhongguo Remittance has at its absolute sole discretion refused to perform and/or complete the Transaction pursuant to Clause 4.8.
5.2. Where a Registered Customer’s request for a refund of the Remittance Amount or the Converted Amount (or any part thereof) is approved, Zhongguo Remittance will process such refund within 7 Business Days from the date of such approval. Refunds shall only be made to the Registered Customer via direct payment into the Registered Customer’s bank account as designated by the Registered Customer in its Application Information.
5.3. Refunds will only be made for the Remittance Amount or Converted Amount in Singapore Dollars at such exchange rate as may be determined by Zhongguo Remittance at its sole and absolute discretion, less any fees or charges, including any administrative fees charged by Zhongguo Remittance for any refund, and any fees or charges which may be imposed by any relevant third party service provider (including any banks).
6. Usage Restrictions
6.1. In using the Platform and the Services, you acknowledge and agree that:
- unless there are sufficient funds transferred to Zhongguo Remittance during the Transaction Request (including all applicable fees), Zhongguo Remittance shall not be obliged to act on your remittance and payout instructions;
- Zhongguo Remittance may restrict, decline or refuse to carry out any Transaction Request at any time at Zhongguo Remittance’s sole and absolute discretion without providing any reasons thereto;
- Zhongguo Remittance may fully rely on all information provided by you including registration information and information for each Transaction Request without any duty to verify any such information. Any erroneous information provided by you including incorrect names of Beneficiary and/or account numbers shall be at your sole responsibility and risk. You undertake to hold Zhongguo Remittance harmless from any and all losses arising from any act or omission of Zhongguo Remittance in reliance upon any such erroneous information;
- in the event that you cancel a Transaction Request or the Transaction is unsuccessful due to erroneous particulars provided by you, you shall remain liable for all applicable fees unless otherwise decided by Zhongguo Remittance;
- you acknowledge that the timeframe for remittance payout to the Beneficiary shall be as determined by Zhongguo Remittance, and as may be amended by Zhongguo Remittance from time to time;
- the use of third party services (including banking services) is subject to terms and conditions imposed by the third parties. You shall familiarize yourself of such applicable terms and conditions. Zhongguo Remittance shall neither be liable nor responsible for any losses incurred by you or any other person arising from your use of the Services and/or such third party services;
- the Services are provided subject to the cautionary statement by the Monetary Authority of Singapore that the Monetary Authority of Singapore does not guarantee the remittance of funds by Zhongguo Remittance and you take the risk of any losses that may be suffered from the use of the Services;
- you shall not reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Platform and/or the Services except as expressly permitted by Zhongguo Remittance;
- you shall not cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Platform or the Services or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Platform or the Services;
- you will only use the Platform and/or the Services for lawful purposes and the purpose for which it is intended to be used;
- you shall not license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Platform and/or the Services in any way;
- you shall not transmit, post, distribute, store or destroy material on the Platform or in connection with the Services, in violation of any Applicable Laws;
- you shall not transmit or link to viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses, malware or any other items that may introduce security vulnerabilities to or harm user devices, apps or personal data;
- you will not use the Platform and/or the Services to cause any inconvenience or make false applications and/or transactions;
- you shall not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Platform including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation; and
- you shall not transmit any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by law or by these Terms.
7. Third Party Services and Content
Where the Platform contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. Zhongguo Remittance shall not be responsible or liable for any products or services of such third party. Zhongguo Remittance also makes no representations or guarantees regarding the availability or content (including its truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability) of such third party websites or resources in respect of which links have been provided in the Platform.
8. Personal Data Protection
- processing transactions and payments made by the Registered Customer;
- sending relevant notices and services messages; and
- for internal administrative purposes.
9. Network access and Devices
9.1. You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to access the Platform or use the Services. Your network provider’s data and messaging rates and fees may apply if you access or use the Platform or Services from a wireless-enabled device. You are solely responsible for these costs and the costs of any other third party associated with your receiving the Services and/or using the Platform.
9.2. You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Services and/or the Platform and any updates thereto. Zhongguo Remittance does not guarantee that the Platform or the Services, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. In addition, the access and use of the Platform or the Services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
10. Intellectual Property
10.1. You acknowledge that Zhongguo Remittance or the relevant third parties own all rights, title and interest in and to the Platform and technology comprised in the Services (where applicable), including without limitation software and portions thereof and all Intellectual Property Rights, and you shall not do or permit any act which is directly or indirectly likely to prejudice the rights, title or interest of the said rightful owner(s) in and to any of the aforesaid. “Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all rights existing from time to time (both current and future) under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, registered design law, and any and all other proprietary rights, and any and all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide, or capable of protection in any relevant country in the world.
10.2. Unless otherwise expressly permitted by mandatory Applicable Laws, you agree not to modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from, the Platform. You shall not lend, sell, redistribute or sub-license, the Platform. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, you shall not use in any way and shall not reproduce any trademarks that are associated with the Platform or the Services or that you have sight of when using the Services, without the prior written consent of Zhongguo Remittance.
10.3. You also agree to not remove, obscure, or alter Zhongguo Remittance’s or any third party’s copyright notice, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through the Platform.
11. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
11.1. The Platform and the Services are provided “as is” and “as available”. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Zhongguo Remittance disclaims all representations and warranties, express, implied, or statutory, not expressly set out in these terms, including any implied warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In addition, Zhongguo Remittance makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee regarding the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, or availability of the Services or any services requested through the use of the Platform and the Services, or that your use of the Platform and the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free. You agree that the entire risk arising out of your use of the Platform and/or the Services, and any service requested in connection therewith, remains solely with you, to the maximum extent permitted under Applicable Laws.
11.2. Zhongguo Remittance shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages, including lost profits, lost data, personal injury, or property damage related to, in connection with, or otherwise resulting from any use of the Platform or the Services, even if Zhongguo Remittance has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Zhongguo Remittance shall not be liable for any damages, liability or losses arising out of your use of or reliance on the Platform or the Services or your inability to access or use the Platform or the Services.
11.3. Zhongguo Remittance retains absolute discretion in determining whether or not to provide maintenance and support services for the Platform, and if so, the type of maintenance and support services.
11.4. Where Zhongguo Remittance’s liability is not expressly excluded or permitted to be excluded under these Terms or under any Applicable Laws, Zhongguo Remittance’s liability to the Registered Customer for any direct damages and all other loss or damage arising under or in connection with these Terms, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the Remittance Amount.
11.5. The provisions of this Clause 11 notwithstanding, Zhongguo Remittance does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury caused from its negligence, or the negligence of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnity, defend and hold Zhongguo Remittance, its related corporations, including their respective successors, assigns, employees, officers, harmless from and against all claims, demands, actions, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of and in connection with your breach of these Terms, your use of the Platform, your receipt or use of the Services and/or your failure to comply with any Applicable Laws.
13. Unpredictable nature of the Platform
You understand and acknowledge that the transmission of information through telecommunications channels is unpredictable in nature and depends on, amongst other issues inter alia (a) third party telecommunications operators, and (b) the proper maintenance of your receiving equipment. Zhongguo Remittance gives no guarantee of the continued availability and quality of reception of the Services and/or the Platform.
14. Suspension and Termination
14.1. In the event of any Force Majeure Event, breach of these Terms or any Applicable Laws, or any other event that would make provision of the Services commercially unreasonable for Zhongguo Remittance, Zhongguo Remittance may, in its discretion and without liability to you, with or without prior notice, suspend your access to all or a portion of the Services and/or as may be required by Applicable Laws, freeze any Remittance Amount, Converted Amount or funds received, file a suspicious transaction report with the relevant authorities or otherwise report or inform the relevant authorities or take any other steps to protect the Zhongguo Remittance’s interests as Zhongguo Remittance deems appropriate. Zhongguo Remittance may also terminate your access to the Services in its sole discretion, immediately and without prior notice, deactivate your account and all related information and files in such account without liability to you, including, for instance, in the event that you breach any term of these Terms. In the event of discontinuation of all Services, termination of your access to the Services, or deletion or deactivation of your account, all amounts payable by you to Zhongguo Remittance will immediately become due and Zhongguo Remittance may take such other steps as it deems necessary or desirable to protect its own interests. Subject to these Terms, Zhongguo Remittance shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages incurred as a result of or arising from any actions taken under this Clause 14.
14.2. Clauses 11 (Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability), 12 (Indemnity), this Clause 14 (Suspension and Termination) and Clause 18 (Governing law and dispute resolution) shall survive the termination of these Terms.
15. Force Majeure
Zhongguo Remittance shall not be liable for non-performance, error, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations under these Terms or for the inaccuracy, unreliability or unsuitability of the Platform and/or the Services’ contents if this is due, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to an event or failure which is beyond the reasonable control of Zhongguo Remittance (a “Force Majeure Event”).
16. Non-transferable rights
The rights to use the Platform and the Services are personal to you, and you may not transfer or assign to a third party any of your rights and obligations as defined in these Terms unless you have obtained the prior written consent of Zhongguo Remittance to do so. Zhongguo Remittance may on written notice, without prior consent from you, transfer, assign or sub-license the benefit of the whole or any part of its obligations and rights under these Terms to any persons Zhongguo Remittance deems fit.
These Terms may be varied from time to time by Zhongguo Remittance at its sole discretion by notice through the Platform or by such other methods of notification as Zhongguo Remittance may designate (which may include notification by way of letter, text or email), such variation to take effect on the date Zhongguo Remittance specify through the aforesaid means. If you use the Platform or the Services after such date, you are deemed to have accepted such variation. If you do not accept the variation, you must stop access or using the Platform or the Services.
18. Governing law and dispute resolution
18.1. The Registered Customer may direct all complaints or disputes to Zhongguo Remittance’s customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Registered Customer is not satisfied with Zhongguo Remittance’s responses, it may refer the dispute for resolution in accordance with Clause 18.3 below.
18.2. These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
18.3. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this Clause 18. The seat of the arbitration shall be Singapore. The Tribunal shall consist of one (1) arbitrator. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
19. Entire Agreement
These Terms contain the entire agreement between you and Zhongguo Remittance with respect to use and access of the Platform and the Services, and shall supersede all previous communications (whether written, oral or otherwise), discussions or letters relating to the same.
If any terms or provision contained herein shall in whole or in part be held by the competent court to any extent to be illegal or unenforceable under applicable law, that term or provision or part shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of these Terms and the enforceability of the remainder of these Terms shall not be affected.
21. Rights of Third Parties
Save as otherwise provided for in these Terms, any person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right to enforce any of the provisions of these Terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B).
22. Notice and Correspondences
22.1. All notices, communication and correspondences by Zhongguo Remittance (collectively “Communication”) may be sent to you via the Platform, by hand, post, email, facsimile transmission or any other means deemed appropriate by Zhongguo Remittance. Such Communication may be sent to your address or email as maintained in Zhongguo Remittance’s records. Any such Communication addressed and sent to you shall be deemed to have been received by you:
- If posted on the Platform, on the date and at the time it was posted by Zhongguo Remittance;
- If delivered by hand, on the date and at the time it was delivered to (or left at) your address;
- If transmitted by email, immediately at the time of transmission by Zhongguo Remittance;
- If sent by post within Singapore, one (1) calendar day after it was posted, and if sent by post outside of Singapore, seven (7) calendar days after it was posted by Zhongguo Remittance.
22.2. Any communication by you to Zhongguo Remittance shall be posted via the Platform, or in writing to Zhongguo Remittance’s email address at email@example.com or registered address at 1 Park Road, #02-K96, People’s Park Complex Singapore 059108, unless Zhongguo Remittance specifies otherwise. Zhongguo Remittance reserves the right at its absolute discretion to regard any communication from you as invalid or ineffective if Zhongguo Remittance has not confirmed its receipt of such communication from you.
23. Prevailing language
If these Terms are translated into any other language, the English language version shall prevail in the event of any ambiguity, discrepancy or omission as between the English text and any translated text.